You’ll love this versatile marinade. Sweet, tangy and perfect for any kind of meat: beef, pork, lamb and chicken. We used it for kabobs but it’s also a perfect marinade for full portions of meat like a nice strip steak or chicken breast.
Cook savvy: You can easily double this recipe and have marinade on hand for your next grilling adventure. Stored it in a tightly covered glass jar, it will keep in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or more. Enjoy it on beef this week, and chicken next week.
- 3/4 cups oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (bottled or make it homemade.)
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together by hand, or use a traditional or immersion blender. Pour over meat of your choice and cover.
- Marinate in refrigerator up to up to 24 hours, except for chicken which should be limited to under 6 hours or the vinegar’s acidity might start to prematurely cook the tender meat.
Co-Author of Garden Candy Basics