The sweet-spicy blend of honey and hot sauce only gets richer as the Brussel sprouts roast. You can adjust the enough of Sriracha you use according to your family’s tastes. Some like it hot hot hot!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl mix olive oil, honey, & Sriracha.
- Trim off the tough ends off of the Brussels sprouts.
- Toss Brussels sprouts into bowl with sauce. Mix to coat.
- Turn out Brussels sprouts onto a rimmed baking shee.
- Roast about 30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until a little crispy on the outside and tender inside.
Note: This recipe easily doubles, even triples if you got room on the pan(s). Don’t triple the Sriracha though – unless you can take the heat!
Co-Author of Garden Candy Basics