You’re all set to make that pumpkin dessert and realize, you don’t have the Pumpkin Pie Spice called for in the recipe – or do you?
A few measured scoops of some pretty standard spice rack ingredients and you’re good to go! You’ll want it when making this delicious mixture: Pumpkin Pie Spice Caramel Sauce
You can also mix this up as a last minute hostess gift to take to your next autumn gathering. Stir it into a jar, top with a bow.
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves.
- Mix the spices together in a small bowl.
- Store in a clean small jar or spice container
There you have it. Easy as pie. Easier, actually. Use in your next dishes that call for pumpkin pie spice seasoning.
Co-Author of Garden Candy Basics