Anyone who can measure and stir, can master this recipe. To make it even simpler, buy pre-shredded carrots, about 1-1/2 10 oz. bags works for the measurements in this recipe. This carrot salad will become the first choice for seconds for any curry lover and is an ideal side dish to whip up for picnics and potluck gatherings.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (make your own it’s easy!)
- 1-1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- In a large bowl, add the mayonnaise, curry, vinegar, honey, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the carrots, onions, and raisins. Stir until carrots are well coated.
- Let stand in refrigerator for at least one hour.
Co-Author of Garden Candy Basics